Cultural Festivals, a non-profit organization in Swift Current, SK is ready to welcome a new Events Manager to their established team. As the Events Manager with Cultural Festivals, you will lead the overall planning and event success of our legendary syllabus including:
- Windscape Kite Festival
- Long Days Night Music Festival
- Blenders Art and Music Series
- Swift Current Music Camp
Come help us throw the best parties in town!
The successful candidate will also find great opportunity to grow current and even create future events. With the help of an established team, a tenured Festival Assistant, and 2 dedicated Boards of Directors, the Events Manager will have access to carefully maintained partnerships, permanent infrastructure, and a very supportive community. The Events Manager will have access to some great perks like a comprehensive group benefits program, job flexibility, work autonomy, self-directed work environment from home and/or in-office workspaces.
Applicants displaying the following will be considered:
- 5 years direct experience in event production or logistics coordination
- Experience in managing and developing a budget
- Previous experience with fundraising, grant writing and donor relations in the arts and cultural sector
- Experience in recruiting, developing, and managing staff and volunteers
- Ability to work evenings, and weekends as required
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with digital platforms related to event planning and marketing
This unique opportunity is available only in Swift Current, SK. Our safe, friendly city is perfect place to raise a family. We have an active cultural community with theatre, great art gallery, museum, and more. The surrounding area of Southwest Saskatchewan has lots to offer – Recreational outdoor amenities, provincial and national parks. Come help us put on all the best parties in town! To ensure consideration of your application, please apply no later than November 15, 2019.
Shann Gowan 306-741-0056 firstname.lastname@example.org