In its 31st year, MASC is a dynamic, midsized charitable organization that works with more than 200 professional artists from diverse cultural backgrounds. MASC artists work in schools and community settings, offering experiences of artistic excellence that awaken the creative process, deepen cultural awareness, encourage engagement and give vivid demonstration of Canada’s diversity.
Performances and workshops are offered in all artistic disciplines, in English and French, virtually and in-person, across the country.
The MASC Bilingual Bookings Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the booking process for MASC’s programs are managed efficiently, with high quality service and maintaining good relationships with venues and artists. The Bilingual Bookings Coordinator will carry out these duties in partnership with the English and French Program Directors.
- Managing French and English bookings in Schools, Seniors and Community Venues
- Processing Invoices and Confirmations to artists and venues, providing support material and online links.
- Managing subsidy funding allocations for the various Programs
- Responsible for distribution of marketing material to contacts.
- Being informed about MASC artists’ programs, school issues and cultures
- Maintain relationships with clients: teachers, principals and community partners
- Database Management
- Build database contacts, ensuring it remains up to date
- Managing changes required to the database structure
- Additional duties as required
- Arts or Administration Diploma, or equivalent combination of work and education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good understanding of Filemaker Pro (or similar)
- Proficient with Excel, Word, One Drive and Outlook
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Fully bilingual: French and English
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and oral
- Organized, efficient and detail-oriented
- Multi-tasker, ability to prioritize tasks
- Team player
- Works well under pressure
- Very autonomous
- This position is 40 hours a week for 44 weeks a year
- Work remotely during COVID (computer provided)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Start date: December 14, 2020
As MASC values diversity in its workforce, we encourage candidates to self-identify as members of the following designated groups: visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities.
To apply, send cover letter and resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org