DynamO Théâtre, a national and international theater company for young audiences, is seeking to fill the position of TOURING AND MARKET DEVELOPMENT AGENT.
- Develop and implement national and international touring strategies
- Ensure the sale and distribution of the company's shows
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners, presenters and develop new touring networks
- Plan touring projects in Canada, the United States, French-speaking Europe, the United Kingdom and Asia and create and follow touring calendars
- Develop communication tools
- University degree in communications, arts management or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in dissemination or tour management
- Knowledge of the performing arts community
- Excellent knowledge of international markets and distribution networks
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Excel), Mac ecosystem as well as Google (Gmail, Google Sheet, Drive), Adobe, Zoho CRM.
- Interest in new technologies
- Organizational skills, rigor, autonomy, versatility and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Be available to travel
- Permanent, full-time position
- Minimum 2 year contract
- Attractive benefits program
- Possibility of telecommuting or hybrid schedule according to the agreement.
Start date: February 7, 2022
Send your cover letter and resume by email no later than January 21, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.