Competition number: J0417-0432
Status: Full-Time, two year term with possibility of renewal
Salary: 55,500$ to 81,000$
Reporting to: Principal Creative, New Media
Closing date: May 8, 2017
Be part of the new and exciting National Arts Centre — Collaborate with our New Media and Marketing teams to create digital content that will promote the world-class programming at the NAC on over three dozen new digital displays across the centre including two multi-panel video walls. Engage our patrons and inform the public through the use of still images, illustrations, motion graphics and video.
- University degree or College diploma in graphic design, or similar field;
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in digital content creation;
- Previous work with a digital display Content Management System (CMS) a plus;
- Highly developed skills in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Keynote/PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of the rudiments of a CMS;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Ability to identify, communicate and mitigate risks to project success;
- Strong problem solving and solution finding skills;
- Solid communication skills;
- Ability to identify and evaluate emerging technologies and current trends.
- Candidates are asked to provide a portfolio that demonstrates their abilities and experience to support their application.
- This position is a two year term with a possibility of renewal.
- The selected candidate can expect to be remunerated between $60,000 and $70,000
Who can apply:
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens.
Candidates invited to an interview will be responsible for all travel and accommodation expenses. If relocation is required, the successful candidate will be expected to pay for his/her relocation expenses.
As an employer who values diversity in its workforce, we encourage candidates to self-identify as members of the following designated groups: women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
How to apply:
Please submit your application online through our website, at www.nac-cna.ca